With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, many of us are starting to plan for the big holiday feast. To help you get started, we’ve listed some of our favorite Thanksgiving recipes that are great for taking to church potlucks, serving to new vegetarians, or sharing with family members who might be cooking the holiday meal for you. What better way to give thanks to God for all his creation than making delicious cruelty-free and animal-friendly fare!
- Cider-Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Cranberry Relish
- Spinach, Oranges, and Roasted Beet Salad
- Pumpkin Soup
- Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprouts, and Bread Stuffing With Apples
- Herb & Cheese Drop Biscuits
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Chickenless Gravy
- Vegan Autumn Harvest Casserole
- Almost Beef Wellington With Madeira Sauce
- Sage- and Pumpkin Seed-Encrusted Seitan With Roasted Garlic-Pumpkin Sauce
- Rosemary- and Hazelnut-Encrusted Seitan
- Savory Stuffed Squash
- Don’t have time to make a main dish? Check out these plant-based meats, which are available online or at grocery stores all over the country!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Double Dark Chocolate Coconut Macaroon Tart
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding Parfait
- Cranberry-Pear Pie
- Apple Cobbler
Bon appétit and amen!